Installing HP Wireless Printer Setup on your computer
HP Wireless Printer Setup – Having a wireless printer that allows you to print from anywhere in your office is an essential component of any office. HP offers the best wireless printers in the market who have millions of customer across the planet. They have a wide range of products including computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and printers.
Read More: HP Printer Assistant
Wireless technology is one of the most rapidly growing among companies. They are adopting this new trend to make the office work easier and smoother, so employees don’t have to walk to the printer and get the print outs manually. To use wireless printing in HP printers, you have to install an HP wireless printer setup.
HP printers have a gigantic reputation in every business sector whether its online printing or offline printing, HP has got covered everything for you. Long gone the days, when you have to go the marketplace to get a print out because HP brought the power of printing at your doorstep.
Follow the instructions for HP Wireless Printer Setup
The difficult thing is how to install HP wireless printer setup because if you are not a tech-savvy, you might find it pretty exhaustive to download and install the software. You need to follow a set of instructions to get the job done, or you need to get technical support from a friend or technician. You can also call HP customer support services for technical assistance in the matter. They will guide you throughout the process.
- Plug your HP printer to the power cable and turn it on
- Get the cartridges installed and type the network name and network password to get your HP printer connected to the Wi-Fi router
- Go to the HP official website and download the drivers and software necessary for wireless printing
- You need to ensure that the computer and printer are both connected to the internet
- Go to Control Panel and click on the wireless icon
- Select the HP Wireless Printer Setup and connect to the wireless network
- Download HP Printer drivers for wireless printing
- Click twice on the executable driver setup file and perform the on-screen steps to get the installation process completed
- In the Control Panel section, select “Devices and Printer” and click “Add to a Printer”.
For more details:
If you get stuck at some place while downloading and installing HP Wireless printer driver, make sure to get the right help by dialing the Toll-free number of HP customer support services.